Legal Science, LLC (LS) supports researchers and policy advocates with the unique research application, MonQcle. MonQcle allows researchers to code the law with custom ontologies, building any topic using our Law Library, and publishing to any site using the MonQcle plugin.
Revolutionize how you create and publish accurate legal information by using MonQcle.
Analyze effects of the law, improve accuracy and quality with efficiency needed to publish timely findings before they are out of date.
Analyze and study the impact of the law
Facilitate change in the law by producing and proposing informed, evidence-based policy solutions with engaging visualizations.
Create meaningful impact on the law
Identify opportunities , meet compliance requirements and stay on top of changes in the law to get a competitive advantage.
Act on and navigate the impact of the law
Simple Insights into Complex Law
Use the latest technology to complement your legal expertise and adapt to evolving law
Legal data has become too big for a spreadsheet
• Keep research up-to-date without starting over
• Identify relationships and substantive differences in
legal text across jurisdictions
• Access millions of machine annotated statutes in
our graph database
Audiences now expect graphics and interactivity
• Publish customized reports that engage your audience
• Dynamic legal maps and interactive pin-cites are
directly connected to the laws
• Empower and influence your audience to make
informed decisions faster
Remote teams require new kinds of management and quality control
• Flexible collaboration features let supervisors apply their own personal management style
• Catch process errors with less double-checking
• Tools to mediate differences in team members’ interpretation without supervisor involvement
Emerging legal domains have steeper learning curves
• Use analytical tools to quickly scope and understand
• Build research on a solid foundation from a library of
pre-built datasets on over 200 topics
• Get training and work alongside our legal experts on